HVAC Products in Baton Rouge
A Proud Partner of Industry-Leading Manufacturers
Bitter Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. is committed to your total comfort and satisfaction. No matter what HVAC products you need in your home or commercial building, you can rely on us to always provide you with top-of-the-line products and expert installations. We are an official partner of leading manufacturers in the industry. In addition to our energy-efficient and high-quality heating and air conditioning systems, we offer other HVAC products that are designed for the best indoor comfort possible.
The REME HALO® in-duct air purifier utilizes RGF’s proprietary Reflective Electro Magnetic Energy technology. Installed into the supply plenum of your existing air conditioning or heating system air ducts, the REME HALO® in-duct air purifier produces Hydro-Peroxide plasma that is distributed through the air handler, through the duct system, and into the conditioned living space. Unlike passive air technologies, which need pollutants to pass through the unit for purification or filtration, the REME HALO® in-duct air purifier sweeps through your home actively purifying pollutants at the source. In addition, the charged plasma induces particles to coagulate or stick together making them bigger and easier for your filter to catch. Hydroperoxides occur naturally in the earth’s atmosphere and are part of nature’s process of cleaning the air.
BLU QR® UV Stick Light
The patented BLU QR® economically provides UV-light disinfection and protection to the AC coil surfaces from bacteria, viruses, mold and mildew growth and odor. This results in a cleaner and more efficient energy-saving system.
The Attic Tent®
Attic Tent® is the ultimate attic access insulation cover ever invented (attic stairs, scuttle holes, knee-wall doors, and full-size doors.) Its primary design is to stop air infiltration between the home and attic, the most common medium for wasting costly residential energy, during both hot and cold seasons. The HVAC systems in homes are designed for a closed envelope, making air balancing with supply and return air very critical. Every time these systems operate they create a positive or negative pressure, thus forcing conditioned air out or drawing outside air in the home. It also keeps out unhealthy insulation and dust particles from the attic.
- Designed to fit into one-inch return air grilles and replace standard 1” filters
- Self-sealing gasket eliminates filter bypass, reducing the growth of bacteria, mold, and other fungi on the coils
- Self-sealing gasket eliminates vibration of filter reducing the amount of particles shed into the ventilation system
- Five times greater surface area than typical standard 1" extended surface pleats
- Reduces energy consumption up to 86% compared to standard 1” MERV 11 pleats
- Effective lifetime up to six times longer than standard 1” pleats
- Reduces maintenance and extends the effective lifetime of the equipment
- Available in standard and non-standard sizes
- Practical Pleats are available for Upflow or Updraft units – please specify when ordering