Baton Rouge Heating Repair
24/7 Emergency Heater Repair in Denham Springs & Beyond
Before we know it, Louisiana summers quickly give way to chilly nights. The licensed and insured heating contractors at Bitter Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. work to make sure your home is always ready for the cold months with professional heater repair in Baton Rouge, Denham Springs, and Southeast Louisiana. In addition, we can help you prevent future breakdowns with comprehensive maintenance service.
Signs You Need Heater Repair
In the middle of winter, the last thing you want is for your heating unit to stop working. While a complete lack of power or warm air are sure signs that something is wrong, there are also subtler signs that can clue you in. It's important that you call us as soon as you notice them, because the sooner our experienced Baton Rouge heating repair technicians are able to inspect your unit and determine the cause of the problem, the quicker we will be able to perform the repairs. Additionally, left to linger, an issue can put more strain on your unit and it may be the difference between needing a repair and a replacement.
Some of the Common Signs You Need Heater Repair Include:
- Raised energy bills: It's important that you carefully examine your energy bills. In addition to telling you how much you owe each month, they can also help clue you in to how well your unit is operating. If you've seen an unexpected rise in energy costs, it could mean that your unit is working less efficiently and needs to be repaired.
- Odd noises: It's normal for your heating system to make soft noises as it operates. However, any noticeable clanging, banging, rumbling, groaning, or screeching are clear signs that your unit is struggling.
- Short cycling: Heating units power on when the temperature reaches below the level set on the thermostat. However, sometimes an issue can cause your unit to cycle on and off rather erratically. If you're noticing frequent cycles of continuous or random cycling, give us a call.
- Uneven heating: The goal of a central heating system is for your home to be relatively even heated throughout. If there are noticeable cold spots, chances are something is wrong with your unit.
- Unusual smells: While it's normal for your heating unit to give off a scent after starting up for the first time in a while, it shouldn't last for hours. If your unit emits foul scents even after repeated or frequent use, it's likely the result of a problem.
For reliable heating repairs in the Baton Rouge area, reach out online today!
Heater Making Clicking Noise?
Have you noticed an odd clicking noise coming from your heater? These clicking noises are typically caused by a problem within the ignition system of the heater. The ignition system creates combustion, which creates the heat within a furnace. When the furnace can't ignite, people could hear the clicking noise. The reason a furnace wouldn't ignite could be a dirty burner, broken pilot light, broken flame sensor, or lack of gas.
If you hear a clicking noise from your heater, contact the Baton Rouge furnace repair experts at Bitter Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. to get the problem resolved fast.
The Importance of Heater Maintenance
Regardless of the type of heating system you use to heat your home, equipment breakdowns and failure are possible. In most cases, problems can be prevented with regular maintenance. Regular heater tune-ups can help prevent breakdowns, keep your system operating efficiently, and help maximize the life of your heating system.
Early autumn when the weather starts to cool is the best time to schedule a tune-up. In addition to preparing your system for the strain of constant use, our Baton Rouge heating maintenance technicians are often able to uncover problems early and get them fixed, so you can avoid unexpected failure later in the season. We take extreme preventative maintenance measures to keep your family comfortable all winter long.
Repairs for Most Equipment Brands
Whether your family relies on a furnace, boiler, heat pump, or wall heater to stay warm, our qualified technicians can diagnose the problem and provide precision heater repair in Baton Rouge. We are trained and experienced in repairing heating systems from many different brands, and 24/7 emergency heating repair is available for urgent problems.
Why Call Bitter Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. For Professional Repairs?
- We can pinpoint the exact issue of your heater and offer plenty of repair options
- Our vehicles contain a range of tools and replacement parts to ensure faster repairs
- We are upfront about the price of our repair
- We perform all repairs quickly, efficiently, and affordably
- We put your comfort and safety first
- Our technicians always leave customers with maintenance tips to prevent future issues
Need new equipment? We offer special financing for 36 months with approved credit!
Indoor Comfort Specialists
We take preventative maintenance measures to keep our customers comfortable year-round.
Free & Detailed Estimates
The Bitter team is trained to repair or install many different HVAC brands.