Baton Rouge AC Installation
Quality Equipment & Expert AC Replacement Denham Springs and Surrounding Areas
If your air conditioning system isn’t functioning as well as it should, you may need to replace it. Bitter Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. offers high-quality, energy-efficient solutions and professional AC installation in Baton Rouge, Denham Springs, and the surrounding areas. We can help you find the best, most affordable air conditioning systems and help with financing.
When it’s time for a new AC system or AC Replacement in baton rouge, call (225) 500-2035 for a free estimate.
Benefits of AC Replacement
Has your air conditioning system seen better days? Our technicians will recommend replacement if your current system is beyond repair. Replacing an old, inefficient system with the latest technology offers several advantages for home comfort and reducing energy costs.
The advantages of replacing your AC system include:
- More efficient home cooling
- Better air purification for improved indoor air quality
- Easier and more accurate temperature control
- Lower energy consumption
- Reduced utility bills
Since 1993, we have provided AC installation in Baton Rouge for our valued customers. We can evaluate your needs and provide guidance about the systems that have the right capacity to accommodate your home comfort needs. Our technicians are skilled at installing many different AC equipment brands to provide the ideal solution for your home.
5 Signs You Need AC Replacement
1. Old age - On average, AC units last from 10-12 years. If your unit is much older and breaking down then you should think twice before throwing more money into a dying unit as AC replacement is inevitable.
2. It uses Freon R22 - Because of the Federal 2020 Freon Ban, AC units that rely on the coolant will become more and more expensive to run over time as the coolant becomes more and more scarce. While the AC units aren't illegal, we'd still recommend consulting our Baton Rouge AC replacement experts.
3. Repair after repair or an expensive repair - At some point, another repair visit is more expensive than a new AC unit. Also, if the cost of an AC repair is really high and the unit is on the older side, think about replacing it to save you some money in the long run.
4. Rising humidity levels in your home - Part of the AC's job is regulating your home's humidity to a level that's not only tolerable, but enjoyable. If your AC isn't regulating your home's humidity level then it could be on its last legs.
5. Utility bills that keep going up - One thing all dying AC units have in common is that they become less efficient over time. If you're finding that your utility bills won't go down after AC repair or maintenance, consult our experts today.
Making Your New AC System Affordable
We understand that replacing your air conditioner can be expensive, and we try to help make replacement fit your budget. Our comfort specialists can explain your options and provide a free estimate for your new system. You can save money on new equipment with rebates from Trane and Reme Pro, and we have special financing available for 36 months with approved credit.
Call (225) 500-2035 to learn more about your options for Baton Rouge AC installation and replacement.
Need new equipment? We offer special financing for 36 months with approved credit!
Indoor Comfort Specialists
We take preventative maintenance measures to keep our customers comfortable year-round.
Free & Detailed Estimates
The Bitter team is trained to repair or install many different HVAC brands.