Prompt, Professional, Reliable
Our Community Involvement & Charitable Contributions
Bitter Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. is enthusiastically dedicated to providing comfort and relief to our community. Check out each of our community involvements below to find out how you can help, too!
- Special Olympics Louisiana – Providing sports training and athletic competition in a variety of Olympic-type sports for all children and adults with intellectual disabilities.
- Needy Children’s Christmas Fund – Operated by First United Methodist Church of Denham Springs, this fund assists families with children at Christmas. The church asks local elementary school principals to submit the names of two needy families. The church then calls each parent regarding the children's wants/needs for Christmas. The gifts are delivered the week before Christmas so that the parent may put them out on Christmas morning.
- Kyle Michael Farris Memorial Fund – In memoriam of Kyle Michael “Awesome Kyle” Farris, who passed away at age 4 on August 3, 2010.
- Women Outreaching Women (WOW) – An emergency shelter for women seeking protection from domestic violence in Denham Springs.
- Louisiana Sheriff's Honorary Membership Program – A nonprofit, professional law enforcement and educational organization dedicated to building better bonds between concerned citizens, businesses, elected Sheriffs, and the communities they serve.
- OLOL Children's Hospital 2010 Miracle Mansion